welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:36 AM
Monday, June 18, 2007
damn this is good stuff.
http://www.thebricktestament.comCheck it out!
Yepps anyway, before I turn in for the night (uhh... yesterday's night), I just wanna say that I got hit by a certain realization that I haven't been aligning my life with what God wants for me lately. I've been trying to go my own ways, sort of like trying to take over the control of the steering wheel even though I have long committed the driver's seat to Him.
I still believe God has a purpose for me in CJC. I may be assailed from all directions with different difficulties and dilemmas but in all these, I pray that God's name will be glorified. I'm not gonna be constrained, like I thought I was in the past, by Your word but instead! I'm gonna let them set me free. (:
I agree with what Dajie told me about her retreat, that sometimes what I perceive to be the best for myself may not be God's best for me! Only God holds the blueprint for my life, I know I just gotta trust Him.
Alright on to sleep. One more week before school reopens! Seriously I can't wait. Let's just get the exams over and done with! =D