welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
4:58 PM
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Damn only you know who I'm talking about.
Hello, you're older than me now yet you're still fooling around with stuff like this. I would have thought you were more mature by now to understand this. For one thing, you're freaking hurting not only him, but everyone around you. So what if he has migrated to somewhere else and you probably will never see him again? Pick yourself up and stop dwelling on the past. Maybe he'll come back for you but for now, just shut up your whining and concentrate on your studies and MOVE ON. There's no turning back.
I met up with Debbie for lunch and we had a pretty good chat. I'm grateful to her for bringing me to my senses and this also highlighted the need for me to join them for cell. Guess I was too far away from the community and that caused me to be blinded somehow. I should really stop giving him and myself false hope. After all, I got to stop deceiving myself that there's a way out, cuz there isn't.
Okay the end. I'm not freaking gonna blog anymore if all I can blog about is this.