Crap I'm tired of studying already.
I know you'll read this but hmm. bushboy, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying to force my point too much yeah? I didn't intend for it to be that way. I'm really happy that you provided me with a whole new viewpoint for things I never knew/realized before.
Oh and I'm terribly sorry for ruining your studying period. XD
Well! Tomorrow is Planetshakers and I don't know if I'm excited about it. Well if this is anything to be happy about, it's cuz I'm meeting Nah again! hahahaha. I will make you jump with me.
Today wasn't productive at all but I'm glad that I got to talk to many people that I didn't talk to for very very long. Like Fanching, Hsien Yong, ANDRINA [(:] and of course the very long chat with Joshua.
And I feel exactly the same way as Hsienyong sometimes, I can't help everybody I want to, as much as I want to. But we can always do our best yeah. =)
I'm bored, so I shall spam photos as I wish!

The first outing group! =D They said I looked like Kenny from South Park. Do I? XD

Damn I love this bear so much I always study with it when I'm alone. Thanks John! =)

Group 1B rocks!

I miss you girls! Let's meet up soon!

I like the motion blur. Cool eh? Apart from the spastic face that is.

I'm posting super random photos now. We all look good in our secondary school uniforms right? (:

You can't find flowers like these in the wild in Singapore.

A pretty street!

Group 1B's J1s, with the inclusion of Sharifa! =D My smile looks plastic somehow. Must be the cold weather. fwahaha.
haha alright. Time to sleep or else I won't be able to wake SOMEONE up tomorrow. He might blame me if he doesn't get his passport done. hahahaha. =x