welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:49 AM
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Boo. I'm awake at this hour studying! Congratulate me, this is the start of something good... XD
Had to try to keep myself awake, so I did this quiz. Don't exactly know how this works but hmm... pasting it here anyway.
Here are some statements about me that I think are really true!
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
When you care about someone, you don't keep it to yourself: you are good at letting people know that you're thinking of them.
Because you trust people, you take violations of that trust very seriously.
You are a loyal friend and a good listener.
haha okay not everyone might agree but still that's what I make of myself.
back to studying!