welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:38 PM
Friday, May 25, 2007
YAY H1 EXAMS ARE OVER.
A new self-realization: Whenever I'm feeling stressed or confused, I tend to say, "aiyah", "haiyah", "sigh", "sia la", "aiyoh", "ahhh", "ehhh..." Guess I'm still very Singaporean at heart.
I'm pretty sure I know what my answer will be but there's always the what-if factor. Why Lord, why...
Talked to Deon today and although the conversation was short, it was fun. I hadn't talked to him like this for some time since we were both so busy. And for the first time that egoistic person said that he missed me! haha I missed you too old friend. Hope to meet you up some time soon. Your ladybug bear is in good hands! XDD
This makes me wonder if I ever do get attached, will I treat my boyfriend any better than I treat the rest of my guy friends? Hmm. Perhaps I will, but for now I don't know. People like me are better off not attached, no? But then again, I should get attached... I don't want another girl cursing me on msn for supposedly stealing her boyfriend cuz I'm his friend.
Adam just asked me to teach him stitching. hahaha. He's damn sweet to do what he's doing for his mortal. Hope his mortal will like it!
Choir again tomorrow, tomorrow's tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow. haha. -.- After that I'll be flying off to Slovakia. I really need a good, good break to rest my body, mind and soul. Hope the trip will be worth it! I'll give the competition my all.
Goodnight and rest well everyone. It has been a stupid week for some of us, especially you. Take care.