welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:47 AM
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This has got to be a record; I'm blogging for the second time tonight.
I found this picture on Celine's blog so I'm posting it here. I'm really glad I'm in the choir cuz I've grown so much more as a person musically, mentally and emotionally. And I'm sure we'll continue to face lots of obstacles but we'll gonna overcome them together yeah. =)
So alright I don't expect to be blogging when I wake up later cuz I'll rather spend my time focusing on what's coming up ahead.
I hope my mum will be okay soon. I can't seem to be at peace cuz she's sick and I'm gonna fly off soon. Help me pray for her k. I'm worried for her.
Haha that imaginary line idea of yours just had to come into my mind now. And I've got a sadistic urge to cut it with an imaginary pair of scissors. Sigh.
So now there's a physical distance instead of a psychological one between us.Since when have I become so sure about what it's like to feel? Especially since I've been told to emote more again. bleah. He speaks as if I'm devoid of emotions cuz I don't show it on my face! It's not that I don't feel, it's just that I try not to let them show. Well at least most of the time. Shall play with my facial expressions more if that'll make for a better performance. x)
General notice to all, don't message my handphone from 2245 on 29th May (today) to 1600 on 7th June if you don't want an unpleasant surprise in your handphone bill. You've been warned! hahaha.
Take care all. I'll miss you guys. =)