welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
4:33 PM
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Sometimes I feel that it's still too fast to decide anything. It has been less than a quarter of a year since we knew each other so... I don't know if it's just a feeling or if I genuinely am serious about getting involved.
I don't know about others but I take commitments very seriously. I'll only get attached to someone I want to marry and hmm... both parties should have the same conviction right? And well it seems like both our parents want us to marry someone of the same faith. Haha there certainly is more to this than just me and you.
Coincidentally, I read a passage from Ecclesiastes today for devotion and well if you all know, Ecclesiastes is kinda like an emo book in the bible ("Everything is meaningless!"). And so these were the verses that struck me.
13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God will bring every deed into judgment,
including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil.
So yepps. Fear God and keep his commandments! One of his commandments is to honour our parents right. And not to keep anything from them. In this world and its imperfections I'm finding it harder and harder to do so. Well at least in the most important aspect in my life, I'm going to let them have a say in it. This is the least I can do as a daughter.
Who gives a damn about what I feel, cuz it doesn't matter! Feelings can pass with time, consequences stay. I don't want to break my parents' hearts, like how someone I knew did when she married someone who wasn't of the faith. Her parents cried after the wedding. Sigh. I don't want to bring sadness to others in pursuit of my own blinded definition of happiness.
Wheeeeee life is complicated. I hope you understand yeah. There's only one way which could make us possible but I won't even think about it and I'm quite sure you won't.
One month should be enough for us both to get over this right? haha.
You'll find someone better but I'm not sure if the same can be said for me. x)