welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:15 PM
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Just back from studying.
Today was pretty productive I guess. I'm sure I'll do quite well for Econs cuz the preparation is sufficient. Talked with Joe about alot of stuff ranging from girls' schools to arcade games. He's the first guy I know who's not a habitual arcade visitor. I'm amused. haha.
And so again, I owe him 6 bucks. Argh I'm going broke. Hmm maybe I should just make him pay for 2 more "sui bians" at the Western Food stall so I can just give him a 10 bucks note. Saves me the trouble eh? And saves him the agony of carrying notes of different denominations.
We went to the Nexus to study and play arcade games. I played on the dancefreak machine and my skill really sucks now. I think I can even lose to Joel Lim. XD
P.S (to Hsienyong, Nana, Aaron, Ryan, Yujun, Fabian and Joel) - During the holidays I MUST make it a point for us to meet. Watch a movie or something. GIVE ME YOUR HOLIDAY SCHEDULES DAMMIT. RAWRRRRRR. =)
Oh damn I realized I got to find some time to meet John, Deon, Yangkai and Wilson. The holidays are gonna be so funnn.
GP tomorrow. Oh God please let me pass it.