welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:44 AM
Monday, May 14, 2007
Haha I really can't decide on what I want to blog now. Amazing, I don't see any CJC people online for once.
I have a feeling things are getting kinda awkward already between usAnyway, I was feeling sick in the morning so I didn't go to school. Mummy says there's something wrong with all the cows in the world cuz most people are turning lactose intolerant. Yepps, I just drank milk yesterday night, which made me feel like throwing up and made images swim all over my head. The feeling? Dizzifying.
Well at least for me I guess. haha. It's only fair that I let you know.Really sad; I love milk.
I really want to talk about this to you straight but well I may be wrong Today was kinda productive cuz after my fainting spells ended, I started doing lots of crazy stuff I never found the time to do during normal school days. I cleared my room, mopped my floor, changed my bedsheets, washed my shoes (hahaha I finally got the whipped cream off!) and FINISHED MY HOMEWORK. Hurray for me. =)
about alot of things and perhaps nothing ever happened at all.I just hope I don't have to produce an MC for my absence today. Sigh. Will a parent's letter suffice?
And YOU were not helping when you said I knew I want him.Random thoughts today: I can't imagine going deaf. Music has always been a part of my life and I can't picture life without music. Same like how I cannot imagine life without God. Anybody out there has the song Endless Story by Ito Yuna? I think it's a damn beautiful song but I lost it after my com crashed. Sigh.
I miss carebear. He's probably busy preparing for his A's but ahh. I want to meet him soon and go out and have fun playing pool or something. I'm starting to miss loads of people.
Btw John, Planetshakers concert is on the 15th of June and it'll be at New Creation Church at THE MAX PAVILLION. One ticket costs 5 bucks. Tell me soon if you're going k. Hmm I wonder who else to ask go. FANCHING MUST GO HOR. JONADAB TOO. =D