welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:37 PM
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Had choir and the conductor said I looked sian and I simply replied, "yar, I know." He looked at me with this smile playing on his lips and from that moment on, we kinda came to an understanding. I'm not going to be afraid of him anymore and each time he reprimands me or come up with something that is so obviously untrue, trust me I will so bloody show him what I'm made of. I didn't go to choir to be put down by his words. I go there to contribute to a team of aspiring choristers to make music together.
I know some of us feel the same about him, especially us JC1s, but like what our seniors have told us, we will prove anything and everything bad that he says about us wrong. We met our goal today right? WE MADE HIM SMILE. Ain't that a wonderful feeling. haha.
This is the last lap! We can do it yeah. GOOOOOLLLDDD! =D