Grr I kept wanting to blog just now but I was distracted by Friendster. Doesn't matter though, I think I've just added a substantial amount of people to my account. XD
So since I'm running out of time here's a brief summary of what happened today.
Sports Carnival was great. I enjoyed myself alot although my frisbee skills have gone rusty. Choir was fun too with the Sarba dance. I love that song. and Amazingly I didn't fall asleep during choir!
I brought the bottle that contained the sparkling juice back home and deposited it into the drawer at the bottom of my wardrobe. Looking at the contents of the drawer never fail to make me smile. All my memories are stored there. Here's just a few items that are inside.
- Presents from previous birthdays (photo frames etc.)
- Primary school class photos. (FANCHINGGGGG~ hahaha)
- The first bottle of Chardonnay I finished (by myself)
- SYF photos of PHS
- Valentine day presents (I know I should have returned them but...)
- Plushies! (my ladybug bear from carebear, the rabbit/dog from Kweehong etc.)
- My fangs extracted cuz of braces
- Letters from juniors and friends
There are times when I feel unwanted but when I just look through those stuff, I'll just feel a certain warmness in my heart and I'll know that yes, I have people who love me and treasure me. And these people will be in my heart always.
And so! That bottle. haha. It will be one of the many items to remind me of the years I'm going to spend in CJC with such a fantastic group of friends.
Alright, as usual I'm going to turn in now cuz there's choir tomorrow. I'm sure tomorrow will be as interesting as today. =)
P.S - AHH ADAM READS MY BLOG. hahahaha. =p