The buzz of the air-con gently blowing, the mild chatter of the students, the clicks of the IBM mouses, the thuds of keys being pressed...
As usual, here I am blogging while waiting for choir to start. Today's been interesting in the sense that I had some major accomplishments and some amazing lapses in reasoning. Grr caving in to temptation, how illogical can I get.
A big thank you to Changyong, I owe you lunch one day. =D Without you, I wouldn't have been able to pass my 2.4km run/walk. When I gave up and started walking, you ran to me and started running alongside me even though you didn't have to. You encouraged me and gave me incentives (hahaha treating me to a drink after the run) but what really kept me going was the fact that you were sunburnt yet you still ran under the infernal sun with me so that I would keep going. It was partially guilt that kept me going but well, thanks so much yeah. =)
And haha I really appreciated the encouragement coming from the lobster sitting in the shade at the grandstand. You know who you are. XD
A little disappointed in myself since I drank something cold right after the run. My throat's feeling a little tight now and SYF is so bloody near, it gives me stomachache every time I think of it. Impending doom or glory? It all depends on the confidence the practice later gives me.
One more day! I'm so going to eat curry on Tuesday night.
The other accomplishment was this: I DID MY FIRST EVER COMPLETE GP COMPREHENSION. haha not surprising, but my English standard is seriously deterioting and my knowledge of vocabulary is starting to seem rather dismal when I compare them to a certain some one's bombastic vocabulary. Time to hit the dictionary again. Sigh. 5 new words a day!
Other miscellaneous stuff that happened today included me finding a purse full of coins. I found it between the gap of a bench in the canteen but nobody seem to pay any heed to it; nobody was sitting around that table. And so I took it! Don't know if I should feel guilty, but heyyy~ God knew I was thirsty and didn't have enough money. hahahaha.
Weird hearing this from the girl who found a 10-cent coin and brought it to the teacher's attention in primary school eh.
I started off my day hoping that I'll learn how to keep my distance from you but obviously it isn't going to turn out fine. So much for John's newly found theory; Hearts don't obey Ohm's law. The more you try to resist a feeling for someone, the more you'll feel about the person. haha. So true.
Not bad, I've been in my own world for about 20 minutes. Sometimes I do feel like some sage pontificating about life from my high tower but sigh, that's what a blog is for huh.
Choir's about to start, time to get my voice warmed up. Hope it doesn't quit on me one last time or else I'm done for.