welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:21 PM
Saturday, May 12, 2007
WALAU BLOGGER ATE UP MY ENTRY.
So here's a summary in point form. Rawr.
- I'm having throat discomfort, hope it ends before the Slovakia trip, methinks it's throat infection.
- Ate lunch at The Rice Bowl near Somerset MRT station. Choir teacher-ICs treated the choir to spicy food!
- Won an eating challenge. I ate more food than the teachers. Mrs Loke said I ate more than Adam and Joshua combined. XD
- Celine told me to be careful of Adam cuz "it's very obvious already". She thinks he likes me.
- Adam asked if I liked him or Joshua better and Joshua said he was being thick-skinned.
- Last time Adam said he felt choir girls weren't his kind. Then he added that he forgot I was from choir too. Boo you Adam!
- Mr Toh called Joshua Isaac! What an insult eh.
- Daddy didn't allow me to go to Jonadab's church today. Sigh.
- I'll be missing a concert by Youth Alive and a concert by Anberlin due to the Slovakia trip. =(
- I won't miss the concert by Planetshakers though! Who else wants to go tell me quickkk!
- I need sleep.
Alright sleeeeeepy. Night-o.