welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:01 PM
Thursday, May 24, 2007
And thus the end of another tiring day draws near...
Alright, so I had GP exam today and I felt it went a-okay. I'm hoping for at least a B, at best an A. Am I being too ambitious? Perhaps, when others are contented with just passing. Ahh. I don't care. I still think it's within my grasp.
After the paper I went with Jonathan and Yahui to PHS to collect my O level cert before going to her house. She has a very nice house! I like it loads. =)
As the saying goes, small minds discuss people, mediocre minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas. As taken from Darren's blog. haha. I've been rather mediocre eh, discussing events.
I thought I had a lot to express today but now those words just won't come out. Guess I'm too sleepy.
Ah wait. The thoughts are coming to me. Give me a minute to consolidate them. XD
we're so similar yet one of the few differences between us determined everything.
I cant stop wondering sometimes what's up with guys and their constant need for competition. I mean, just quit it already, I'm not a prize to be won. It really sucks when you know so many have liked you yet you still can't find one you truly like. And when there's one you like, you can't like him back. Bleah.
I so agree with Ernest.
Life sucks.