welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:23 PM
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Alright I had a good, good sleep. Feeling better now, but I still want to sleep. haha.
CJC choir got a silver. And methinks we did not deserve it. But well, we did our best. If not for some royally screwed reason we would have gotten a Gold. We couldn't help it that the rules were misinterpreted somehow.
I did a self-reflection and I realized that I was turning into someone I hated. I was turning into the ah-lian that I had been in my secondary school days. Disgusting. Time to get my act together. I made the decision yesterday to tuck in my shirt and to make sure my skirt was right above my knees. And the first thing that happened to me when I got to school in the morning reaffirmed me that my decision was a good one. I walked past Micheal Tan and he bade me good morning. hahaha.
Mehh I'm really tired. Was trying to learn from Ryan how to keep awake with so little sleep but sigh. I can't take the lack of sleep already. Chem CA coming up for me so I must do some studying! Tiredddd.
Don't ask. Whatever you do, don't ask.