welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:50 PM
Saturday, April 28, 2007
I'm absolutely pissed with my sister.
She wanted to delete a post in my tagboard and she clicked the wrong button and whoosh! gone are all my precious tags. I know she didn't intend to do it but still I'm pissed. Or rather I'm in a state whereby I'm silently fuming and venting out my frustration on the poor keyboard. God bless the keyboard.
Choir today was insightful and nostalgic. We had practice at Victoria Concert Hall and I thought we did okay for some songs and badly for the others. It reminded me of UnitedVoices PHS but somehow those times seem so far away. It's almost as if they've faded into nothing, like a faint stain on a piece of cloth that refuses to go away; annoying to some extent yet it brings back memories.
RJC's choir is like.. double our size? As I saw them performing, knowing fully well it'll be CJC's practice onstage later, I asked myself this: Am I going to let myself feel intimidated? Well their choir is really good and this gave us some idea of the kind of competition we'll be up against. A few of us freaked out on stage and our voices just couldn't hit the high notes but well, at least we know what to expect on the actual day.
I don't know if I'm wrong to feel this way. I think I shouldn't cuz it's simply a selfish way of thinking. The conductor arranged another choir practice (those last minute types) on this coming Monday! I would definitely prefer to spend my after school hours hanging out with my friends but now I can't.
Furthermore, as I've mentioned in my earlier post, I'm abstaining from dairy products and cold stuff. I know that Ryan has already ordered cheesecake for my birthday but I WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT IT. Ah crap, if I spoil my voice due to a single slice of cheesecake I know I'll never be able to forgive myself.
haha like what I told Wilson earlier, that fact made me miserable but oh well! I can always cut the cake and my friends can enjoy it. =) But I want the cheesecake so much... rawr!
Sigh. Time to psycho myself. IT'S ALL FOR THE GRAND PURPOSE OF THE SYF. Gambatte! T__T