I swear I'm in an almost semi-comatose state right now.
But still! I just have to take this opportunity to thank everybody who made my day so special. I don't know if any of you know this, but this is the first time I'm celebrating my birthday with friends. I want all of you to know how much I treasure your presence, that this has been the greatest birthday I've ever had in my entire life.
For the first time, I had messages before I got to school! And also during school hours. Fanching is so interesting lar, sms me to ask if I'm still alive. I'll have you know now that I'm very much alive and kicking. =)
So here are the people I need to thank!
To the people who pooled in money to buy the pair of Converse Shoes for me: A very, very big thank you! It's a dream come true. My love goes out to Yahui, Changyong, Ryan, Joseph, Andre, Stuart, Milu, Germaine, Lindy, Jiayii, Rosheni, Leexian, Rishi, Timothy, Darren and Eirene! Hope I didn't leave out anybody! =)
To those who messaged me before school even started: Kweehong, John, Andrina, Constance, Ashton, Nicholas, Hsienyong, Wilson, Joseph (hahaha why you message me when you could have told me when I went to school) and Sharon! I never felt so much love before yeah. hahaha.
And of course thanks to those who messaged later in the day: Kaijie, Elton, Fanching (RAWR IT WASNT CONSIDERED SINCE THERE'S NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN IT XDD), Gwen, Debbie, Jaslyn, Sihui, Dimir, Kenneth and Jonadab. haha hopefully I got all the names down!
And finally, thanks to those who gave me presents of their own. Thanks for the glass coasters Eirene, I think they're really pretty. =)
And Jonathan I almost couldn't believe you gave me a necklace. It's very nice! haha. You must have gotten a girl's opinion when you chose it. hurhurhur. Just kidding! =)
WILSON. I should start spamming your name all over my blog. You're simply such a good friend, I'm ever so grateful I bumped into you on maple on that fateful night in my Sec 2 year. XDD thanks for the dolphin earrings. They go too well with my bracelet which COINCIDENTALLY came from the same person. hahahaha. =) We must meet up more often!
And ALICIA. (: thanks for your time today. Really sorry you didn't eat the cheesecake! but I bet you're very amused by Mr Bala's card tricks. haha.
So basically what happened today besides me getting presents and eating cake was that I had whipped cream sprayed all over my head and face. And BRYAN LICKED WHIPPED CREAM OFF MY HAND. haha I'm still damn amused by it lar.
And there was phototaking! Super fun although I had to be a guaikia and tuck in my shirt and button it all the way up to the top. FOR ONCE I'M NOT IN THE FRONT ROW. HAHAHA. Who cares if only guys were placed in front, all that matters is I'm not there for once! =D
Choir again tmr at VCH for practice. Sigh. Time to face reality again, no? =(
Goodnight guys, and once again THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. =)