welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:01 PM
Monday, April 02, 2007
Haha this entry is not meant to encourage the myth that I have a lot of time to blog; I simply put aside some time to blog when I feel there's a need to "offload" memories.
Today was interesting. Seriously I couldn't have asked for a more interesting day. I was walking back to my classroom after PE alone (the rest were either in class already playing cards or in the canteen eating lunch) when I walked past a bunch of JC2s playing frisbee in the quadrangle. Common sense should have told me to keep a distance from them but anyway, I walked straight to the staircase near the pond.
And so WHAM the frisbee hit my cheek when I least expected it.
I stood there stunned for awhile and the JC2s stopped their game and rushed to me, apologising and asking if I was okay. I don't know why, the pain wasn't intense at all but I just started crying. Kinda stupid I know, but I just couldn't stop crying so I couldn't reply them for awhile.
Nodding my head and mumbling some words that sounded remotely like I'm fine, I walked back to the classroom briskly. Really funny that nobody knew I was crying cuz my cheeks were already red from PE so my red eyes didn't really stand out. Only when I wanted to join them to play Dai Di then Chang Yong asked me this: "Are you crying? You look like you're crying."
That made me laugh despite my state then. Thank God for concerned friends. Ryan offered me a cheesecake! It was really really nice. He said that the cheesecake is known as "Randall's orgasmic cheesecake" after the guy who baked it. The cheesecake made me happier. It's the best cheesecake I've ever eaten! haha if he ever opens a bakery I'll definitely buy the cheesecake.
Just when I joined Rishi, Dominic and Bernice for a game of Dai Di, I saw the group of JC2s who were playing frisbee earlier peering into classroom through the windows. They spotted me and the guy who threw the frisbee came up to me and apologised again. He gave me a bottle of ice lemon tea! So sweet of him. hahaha.
Moral of the story? Get hit by something and cry to get your way. Hurhur. Ahh I'M JUST KIDDING. I love CJC for its great people. =)