welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:47 PM
Friday, April 27, 2007
Choir SYF practices are really driving me nuts.
How I wish CJC will get a Gold for our efforts. Yeah right, like the judges will give us a Gold just cuz we clock insane hours of practices about 4 times a week.
The week's been amazing and somehow I think I'm in love with ponning. Seriously I can't be bothered with lectures sometimes cuz they can be pretty useless. And I like hanging out with the pioneers of ponning. Haha sighh. Bad influence huh. I can tell that Elton, Jonathan and Andre are a little shocked at my transformation since I've always been the guai one.
Got 16/20 for Maths CA. I'm freaking angry at myself cuz I lost 3 marks due to carelessness! Would someone please take my head and bang it against the wall. I COULD'VE BEATEN YOUR SCORE DAMMIT.
And yepps Wilson, I must make this public. I promise to make an effort to keep in touch with you more often. I don't want to make any more empty promises so I won't make a promise if I know I won't keep it. I'll wear that bracelet to remind me of you always. hahaha. All the best to you and that girl. =)
3 more days to my birthday. I wonder if anything has changed at all in my life during the past year. My greatest wish for this birthday shall be this: PLEASE GOD, GIVE CJC A GOLD FOR SYF. I'm abstaining from Milo, milk, chocolates, fried food, spicy stuff and cold stuff already! I want all this to be worth it.
IF GOD GIVES CJC A GOLD FOR SYF, I'LL BAKE BROWNIES FOR THE CLASS.
I'm beat. Choir practice and rehearsal with RJC tomorrow at Victoria Concert Hall! It'll be exciting, see if I meet anybody I know there. Goodnight!