Chinese Period, so if you've read my earlier posts you all would have known I like to blog in the library to just slack the time away.
Elton's sleeping at the computer terminal next to me cuz he's simply so tired. I wonder if this is how school drains our lives away. Slowly but inevitably, we're all doomed to fall under the spell of the ZZZ monster in school.
And since I've got so much time, I decided to change my blogskin! haha. Time to leave unpleasant memories behind and start afresh again. It's nice to do this once in a while; it makes me forget things I don't want to remember.
It's stupid, but I just remembered my birthday's coming up. I'm growing older, not taller and not smarter. Oh well. I'll be happy if I just grow to be more like Him each day. I really need prayers cuz I don't want to keep straying from His word. Damn the desires of my flesh, I'm giving it all up.
I'm happy that I've gotten rid of my internet addiction to neopets. Guess I got tired of it already. Heh. But now it's back to the problem of MSN. I should be more diligent in keeping track of the time spent at the computer.
So here are some resolutions/wishes for my 17th birthday:
1) To pass every damn subject. I failed chemistry already rawrr.
2) To do my Quiet Time everyday! Please pray that I'll never forget the goodness of God for the love of someone or something else. Fanching you know what I'm talking about, so PLEASE PRAY. I need it badly.
3) To practise the piano at least one hour a day. Grade 8 exams coming up, I don't want to fail it again and waste Daddy's money.
4) That the CJC choir will get a Gold for SYF and the concert in Slovakia!
Material wants/needs:
1) A pair of Converse sneakers, size 5 or 4 and a half.
2) A pair of earrings for school. My ring in the ring earring broke. haha.
3) Anberlin CD! Jonadab I will buy it I promiseee.
Alright, and things that some of you might want to pray for if you're reading this.
1) CJC choir SYF date is on 8th May, pray for a Gold please. XD
2) CJC band SYF date is on 11th May, same as the choir, pray for a Gold!
3) Various Sports competitions coming up and ongoing, like bowling, volleyball and hockey. I'm not sure if ODAC has any competitions coming up though. haha. Pray that the players will have the perseverance to strive on despite any hardship. Jiayou!
Alright perhaps I should catch some sleep too.
EDIT: 2 Corinthians 6:14 is such a glaring reminder for me. Not my will but Yours be done! haha. I know You'll give me the right one, one day. =)