welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:02 PM
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Ah I feel so good having ice-cream in my stomach, especially since it's from Ben's and Jerry's! =)
Ever since the Fish and Co. outing last Saturday, my internal systems have been in much turmoil, as if my stomach went on strike and decided to stop digesting the food I ate. Methinks the Fish and Chips were a little too much of an overkill; a little too oily and a whole lot too much.
Jonathan thinks I'm bulimic since I told him I feel like puking out everything I eat, including the sandwich I ate for breakfast and the other sandwich I ate for lunch. Amazing how I don't feel like puking after eating the ice-cream though.
As Darren has commented, I'm a really busy person now. I really ought to stop playing meaningless games, like NEOPETS. Goodness, I already have a real life, I don't need another virtual one.
And in real life, I know I shouldn't play that game. I sorta regret it now but I know it's no use. It's a checkmate already, so I hope you'll choose your partner properly. Haha doesn't this sound like Bridge. XD
hee I love squashing my contact lenses after I'm done with them.
Anyway! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CONSTIIE. For the first time I'm calling you this huh? =p Hope you see this! =) God bless ya always.