welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:51 AM
Friday, March 23, 2007
Yay it's mother tongue lesson now; that means break for me! =D
So here I am in the library blogging for awhile before going to do some much needed revision for maths. With a lousy B3 for Amaths and A2 for Maths, I bet people will laugh if I told them I wanted to aim for H3 maths. But I'm gonna try anyway!
SAJC's annual Life concert is coming up and I decided to go for it instead of Con Fuoco, CJC band's annual concert. Really sorry Rishi. hahaha. I promise I'll go for next year's concert!
I'm going to the concert with Andrina and Constance. Haven't met up with them for some time so I thought this will be a great chance for us to catch up. I'll be going in my CJC uniform and they'll be going in NYJC uniform (I think).
To Constance and Andrina: Should any of you be reading this, do remember to tell me what you're wearing there.
============================================================
Anyway here's a little more about my current life in CJC.
I think Nicholas from the choir looks horribly like someone I know. Physique, height, looks, everything. It freaks me out a little cuz I'm really uncomfortable with the fact that I don't know him as well as his lookalike. I miss his lookalike so much.
And a certain someone in class! He looks a lot like someone I like. Grrrr. Totally, totally irritating. hahaha. Personality wise, they're very alike too! All the more freaky. And sad. Sigh. Eh the reason why I didn't write his name is pretty obvious right? lol. No scandals please!
I really ought to quit writing essays for blogposts. -.-