welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:39 PM
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Yay I'm finally done with my sewing.
Don't get me wrong. I do not enjoy sewing but I'm filled with a sense of achievement now that I've managed to sew up my ladybug bear. (It's a bear in a ladybug suit) It had a hole in its butt due to me mistreating it (hahaha oh yeah right) but now it looks as good as new! I'll love it even more now since it has my personal mark on it.
My week has been rather busy considering that it's supposed to be the March holidays. I had choir practices EVERYDAY from Monday to Friday. Damn cool right? It's damn tiring.
Furthermore, G12 conference is from Thursday night to Sunday. I had to rush from school to church. The conference was inspiring and I really learned a lot from the pastors. However, I fell asleep during one of the sessions yesterday cuz I was dead beat. I'm at home blogging now only because I felt I needed more rest. Shall get the notes from Joey later.
Monday's coming up! I do hope I'll get a place in 1T30. I'll be very happy if that happens but even if it doesn't, I can always make new friends. May God give me strength!
And oh yar. Mummy finally altered my skirt's length after much persuasion. ^ ^
Alright I shall go catch up on more sleep now before heading to church later. See you all CJC friends on Monday! =)