welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:15 PM
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Posting in 2 days!
Like what Rishi said, I'm convinced I'll return to CJC now. I mean, unless by some really big miracle I get into SAJC, CJC is where I'll land up at. And well, I don't think I really resent the fact that I'm gonna be there anymore. As long as I study and don't play too much, things will go okay right? No more honeymoon for me. =(
The past 2 weekdays were very cool. Subway on Thursday and lunch, pool, dinner and arcade on Friday. A little too many outings all at once but still... it's all going to end soon anyway, might as well have more of it first.
I feel quite terrible somehow for not talking to you. I don't think you read my blog anymore (right?) so here's the lowdown on how I feel. I'll never forget the time that I had my head resting against your shoulder on the train; leaning against you while ordering macs; talking till the wee hours of the night in the park and getting scolded for it. I don't know how to talk to you anymore. Since we almost don't have anything in common anymore. And damn you just logged in so I feel way worse now. haha. Shall make it a point to disturb you once in a while.
Life has been so busy and I really wonder how my thoughts keep wandering to a certain person I know. Thus I shall ask this rhetorical question: Is this love? I don't know anymore. Seems really impossible somehow. Shall concentrate on more thought-worthy stuff instead of crazy things like these.
And should anybody from SASS chance by here from the nexus gang (haha SOS brigade!), please tell me when you all are free next week okay? I'm trying to organise an outing! Keep me posted yeah? =)
P.S - CONGRATS TO WILSON ON HIS WALLET. =D