welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:16 PM
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Okay, I have 10 minutes left to blog.
Well I got into 1T30! Praise the Lord for that. =) Really really happy to be there. BUT now I've got a rather pressing problem: HOW THE HELL DO I STUDY DURING BREAKS. Grr, I'm too lazy to go down to the library to study but yet the classroom's too distracting with all the flashing poker cards. Sigh. And it usually boils down to the case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".
I NEED DETERMINATION. =(
And to a certain person out there. I was really happy to be in the same class as you but on hindsight, maybe it wasn't a good thing. Perhaps we've known each other for too long and well, familiarity breeds contempt. Is it me or are you nice to everyone but me? I want us to have a good JC year together yeah. I will attempt to be nicer but could you please do the same? Your words can really cut me sometimes.
Haha funny how my Dad warned me just now. "If you ever get a boyfriend in JC, I will so absolutely kill you." Okay I get the message. XD
Time for Maths~!! Sch-weet.