welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:22 PM
Saturday, March 10, 2007
I've been rather depressed of late, losing my appetite for food and studies, staying at home to sleep more than usual.
I'm sorry for being so emo yesterday. haha. The pool session was good since I could forget about my current situation and just have fun. The only bad thing about yesterday was that my sister gave me away and thus I got reprimanded by my parents for going to play pool with you. zzz.
I know there's a silver lining to every dark cloud so here are the advantages of staying in YJC for me.
1. It's only 30 minutes away from my house so I can wake up at 6.30am and still be on time. More sleep! yay.
2. My classroom has air-conditioning.
3. I'm allowed to take 4H2 subjects.
4. The choir practices aren't as demanding as that of SAJC's. Plus it's highly probable that I'll be able to get a leadership position there.
5. More time to study since it's near my house!
But here are the disadvantages. =(
1. The building is old, old, old.
2. They actually have school rules about the dressing of the students! eg. I must tuck in my PE shirt during PE. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
3. I must have at least 95% attendance to be promoted to j2! And it's freaking scary since they don't care if you have an MC for the day that you're absent, CUZ YOU'RE STILL ABSENT.
4. Even if you fail your promos by 0.5%, THEY'LL STILL RETAIN YOU. wth.
5. The choir sucks.
6. The people there speak more Chinese than English.
I'm more or less resigned to staying in YJC already. Shall learn to look on the bright side of life! =(