welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:33 PM
Thursday, March 29, 2007
I'm doing my PW on the topic Groundbreakers now but I haven't found a suitable protagonist for my Preliminary Ideas paper yet. I got bored halfway and I searched 30th April on Wikipedia. Anybody who doesn't know what special day that is, ask me. LOL. =p
The Stuff That Took Place On 30th April In History
1993 - During a
tennis match between #1 female tennis player
Monica Seleš and
Magdalena Maleeva,
Günter Parche plunged a steak knife between Seleš's shoulderblades. Seleš did not return to competitive tennis for over two years.
Lol talk about obsessive fanboying. He stabbed her opponent! >.<
1651 - Birth of
Jean-Baptiste de la Salle, French educational reformer, Catholic saint (d.
1719)
YAY FOR JEAN-BAPTISTE. He's a good man. Hahaha. I first heard about him when I got into CJC. XD I want to be like him!
1982 - Birth of
Kirsten Dunst, American actress
I'm not exactly a fan but I like her. She's pretty! lol.
Can you believe it, I'm going to have a LECTURE later for PE! I can just imagine the PE teacher going, "Now, if you bend your knees this way or flex your arms that way, I'm sure all of you will get a Gold for your NAPFAs. I know you can't practise what I told you now but just remember okay?" zzz. I can so anticipate it lar.
Really interesting to know that a certain someone goes for HIV screening every 3 months. hahaha.