welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:38 PM
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Ahh what do you call blogging for the sake of blogging? Utter boredom.
School's over yet I'm still at the campus waiting for a choir workshop to begin. So there you have it, I'm spamming time blogging for awhile.
Just wanted to air some thoughts that have been troubling me for quite some time. You all know the phrase, "Friends Forever"? Or for girls they have the term "bff". I can't help but wonder; Exactly how long can a friendship last? Sooner or later these friends will get tired of each other and the distance between them expands.
Well for me the situation is like this: I seldom get to meet my friends anymore due to my busy schedule. Even though I had agreed to meet a group of them once a month, I think I don't have the time to. Furthermore, I can't talk to them as easily as I used to. So, even if we meet, I don't think we'll have as much fun together as we had in the past. The undeniable fact is that I still miss them yet, I know the bonds we shared can never be revived again.
I used to place a premium on friendships. My mum said the primary reason why I did badly for my O levels was my friends. It hurt me very badly to hear her say that but looking back now, maybe that was true.
Those whom I treasure have all gone their own paths. I know I shouldn't continue to bug them with questions like "How's your life so far?" and such. It's all pointless anyway; So what if I knew how they were doing? I'll just feel happy for them but yet be overwhelmed by the sadness that I'm unable to share the happiness with them.
Guess I'll just have to take things (friends) as they come and go. Hope to see you this Friday though. You know who you are! Lol.
Ahh siann. I miss the extra weight on my head. lol. Only those who have seen me recently will know this. XD