welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:22 PM
Thursday, February 08, 2007
O level results out tomorrow! I cant really express how I feel about it. The 3 main symptoms of my current state of discomfort are:
1. A freaky irregular heartbeat (it goes ba-dump, ba-dump-ba-dump-ba-dump, ba dump)
2. My throat going dry every time I think about the results
3. The psychological lump in my oesophagus refuses to disappear. You know the feeling.
Goodnight and off to sleep. Whee God it's all Yours! Praise be always to the One who gives and TAKES away.
And Fanching, happy birthday. You're gonna kill me when you see this but I MISS YOU RAWRRR.
okay you did not see that.