welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:36 AM
Saturday, February 03, 2007
I've been feeling rather sleepy of late. Maybe the word "sleepy" is just another synonym of "tired". I know you all are tired of seeing "tired" on my blog.
I went to play Maplestory for the first time this year after being enticed by my mum. Helped her to make the mobs spawn fast, chase off ks-ers and level altrongun up to 50. =D I feel proud of myself hahaha.
ZhuN came online later and we had a really long online chat. I really, really miss him so much. I spent about 2 hours just talking to him alone and it was a really emotional time for me. Using bubeek (BOO-beak!) and ZhuN, we ran around from Perion to Elinia, just to take screenshots and be together.
We reminiscised about our childhood (lol, as if mapling is part of it =p) and about how fast we grew. We were laming about elinia when he brought me to the highest point 2 maps left of Elinia main town. There, he told me to think about all the sad stuff in my life and after that, to jump off that cliff. hahaha. So cliched yet so meaningful. I cried while random stuff ran through my mind before jumping off the cliff. 34 hp lost in all and a load of emotional baggage.
Wherever I am, I'll always think about our friendship because you're not the only one who values it so much. I do too, but time can prove to be such a test, especially since I haven't seen you for around 5 months. Take care my friend, and may you grow in the Lord always.