welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
6:20 AM
Friday, February 09, 2007
It's 6.20am as I'm typing this.
I know I'm supposed to leave the house by now and be on my way to CJC, but I found out that my clothes weren't ironed and I simply didn't have the time to iron them. So, I'm not going to school today.
Perhaps that's nothing but an excuse. I don't have the heart to study anyway. As much as I don't want people to see this side of me, it's as prevalent as every other aspect of me; I'm scared, anxious, afraid, jittery and doubtful. All the stuff Sunday School taught us as the "Lies of the Devil". But I'm sure that with God I'll be able to overcome my fear. I'm just tired of speculating how much results I'll get. I'll be happy if my English gets an A and I get less than 20 for my L1R5. Who cares about the JC that I'm going to? At this point, I really don't care.
Like what Andre said, I'll meet him later at where all our tears will flow. Man, trust an emo guy to come up with emo statements like these.
Alright, off to do my QT before getting more much-needed rest. Hallelujah, the weekends are here! That's the bright side of it all. =)