welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:42 PM
Friday, February 09, 2007
I got a 14.
Points break-down would be this:
English - A1
HCL - D7 (hahahahhahahahaha)
Maths - A2
Amaths - B3 (how the hell this happened, I dont know)
Combined Humanities - B4 (The ultimate subject that pulled me down, down, down)
Chemistry - B3 (I was expecting at least an A2 T__T)
Physics - A2
Biology - A2 (zomg, I was expecting a C5)
I wont be able to get 2 points deducted for HCL since I got a D7 so that leaves 2 points from CCA that can be deducted. The rationale is this: If my first choice is SAJC, my points would be 10, with bonus points from affiliations (PHS is affiliated to SAJC). However, to be able to get into the Science stream, I would need at least a 9 (unless the point goes up to 10 somehow...). I'll probably just put SAJC as first choice anyway, hoping to get tyco. XD
If I put CJC on my list, I'll definitely be able to get in because I'll be able to enter with 10 points (2 from loyalty =x). The catch is CJC's science stream isn't that good. For instance, I really dislike the way Bio is being taught in lectures; I can't understand a thing. BUT then, I'll be able to stay in CJC's choir! That is something to look forward to. =)
Oh well. What matters is the Big A's now. My dad will discuss with me later if I'm more suited for the Arts or the Science stream. Seriously I think taking the Science route is more practical but the competition sure is gonna be tough.
Sorry for disappointing everyone who had so much faith in me. I feel really bad since I didn't perform up to expectations. Carebear you seem really disappointed and I'm really sorry. I promise to mug more.
As for this nagging question everyone keeps asking me, I'll give you my answer now. Yes, I'm very disappointed with my results (I'm human, I almost cried upon receiving the result slip) but well, if that's what God wants for me, I'll accept it. What's the point of looking back now and regretting? Although this is the end of my secondary school education journey and I know I did not end it well, a new journey has just begun! I will put in more effort to ensure a place in University, to do everything for Him and not for myself.
Praise God for my D7 for HCL, I WON'T HAVE TO TAKE H1 CHINESE IN JC W00TS. As for my results this time round, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. =D