welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:56 AM
Monday, February 19, 2007
God has certainly been teaching me His ways recently.
Just another reflective post of mine, but truly, I'm going through a rather rough patch now and sometimes, I just hate being left alone. Now that it's the Chinese New Year, I would rather have some relatives to visit. There are times I wished I had a bigger extended family, one which I could disturb whenever I'm bored. However, my current extended family consists only of my maternal and paternal grandparents and my parents' immediate siblings, which isn't really alot. I don't have any cute cousins or nieces and nephews for me to bully during this season. Furthermore, I don't really feel any link with my relatives in Malaysia. I've long given up guessing my roots.
I want to waste my time away visiting many many relatives, get sore throat from eating too many snacks, get lots of hongbaos, get suan-ed about my height and the likes. Heh I can't alter my family to suit my liking can I. But well. The happy side of it is that I can get more rest and catch up on my studies. After all, there is always a good side to everything, a silver lining behind every dark cloud.
Oh God please help me to maintain my sunshiny-ness! =(