welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:13 PM
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
This could prove really detrimental to me in my choosing of JCs when the results come out in February.
My mum's analysis of my illness is this: Joanne will fall sick whenever she's out for too long and does not have sufficient rest. She will either have cough, fever, flu, sore throat or all of the above.
Sigh. This is really bad. I didn't go to school again today so that I could recuperate nicely and rid myself of the damn flu bug once and for all. I bet this is the aftermath of CJC's orientation, which consisted of many, many hours in the glorious sun.
If I do not prove my mum wrong by March, I would probably land up in either Innova, Yishun or at most, Anderson JC. Argh. I still want to go to SA...
To save more time doing meaningless stuff, I've decided to spend lesser time online. (T__T) It'll require more self discipline but this will definitely ensure that I'll be in bed before 11pm.
Well then, off to nap. Doing maths in the morning was most frustrating but it was fun nonetheless. Now I've got questions to bug the teacher with hahahaha.