welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:42 PM
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Orientation today consisted of an amazing race at East Coast Park.
It was raining and since Maggot said there wasnt any lightning, it was "okay" to continue with the games. I got drenched in seawater at the first station! grr. So I had to complete the race WET. The temperature got really low and it really didnt help that I was wet. The worse thing is... I WORE WHITE. Well... you should know what happened. -.- Sounds perv but I wished I wore something more appropriate inside. And perhaps a darker coloured shirt.
There was this station whereby we had to get everybody in the group over to the other side of a raffia string. Cuz I was among one of the smallest in class (zomg believe it or not, I'm not the shortest!), Ryan (he's 190cm tall) just hoisted me up and carried me over. Felt a little weird but it felt safe at the same time. Well I had no choice but to trust my new classmate right? lol.
But HEY. Should I ever have a boyfriend next time, HE MUST BE ABLE TO CARRY ME. =D A new compulsory requirement hahahaha.
I accidentally got my shoes wet and so I opted to finish the race barefooted. It hurt a lot! Especially with those poke-y fruits on the sandy ground. Thank God nothing happened. x)
It was friggin cold and I was shivering throughout. The girls were very nice to me and offered to hold my hand, hug me, huddle together with me etc etc. I'm slowly accepting their culture of hugging people.
When I got back to school I was still damn cold. When I saw Andre I almost wanted to hug him but then I suddenly remembered he's a guy and that I couldn't hug him. XD So I just stood there with him and made him hold my hand. He has very warm hands. So nice.
I belong to the house Invierno, which means Winter in Spanish. Yepps, the houses are Forar (Spring), Kyuuka (Summer), Aki (Autumn) and Invierno (Winter). The whole lot of us from Invierno are called Penguinos! So cute right. But sadly, I do not make a good penguin. =( I lack blubbler and get cold easily. Sigh.
Tomorrow marks the last and final day of orientation! And then formal lessons will start. A little ironic but I'm not looking forward to having lessons now. The fun was good while it lasted but I'll miss the crazy times.
I made a mistake. Dragon Boating is on tomorrow! A nice climax to end CJC's orientation. It'll be followed by a Finale night whereby the houses have to compete against each other for best house. The only bad thing about tomorrow is that my day will only end at 8pm! I hope that I'll have the strength and wakefulness to survive till then.
Okay goodnight. I'm gonna turn in now. Damn tired. haha this is so not new. Ciao!