welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
6:09 PM
Sunday, January 21, 2007
I'm tireddd!
Nothing eventful happened after the past entry. I had mass PE on Thursday and it was HELL. So yeah. I fainted after the thing ended. Taught me never to take PE just after recovering from some sickness. Bleah.
I had choir on Friday and I got placed in the alto section. Should be quite an interesting change for me since I've been a soprano for 4 years. Perhaps my voice has gotten deeper too! Hurhurhur.
There has been plenty of hearsay regarding the release of the O level results. Many say that it'll be released on the 5th of February. And darn, I'm starting to dread that day. T__T
Nothing much for now, gonna clear up my tutorials before I lag behind again. Ciao, you all. =)