welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:37 PM
Friday, January 05, 2007
I think I'm burning up really badly. I'm a chao ta chicken!
Day 3 was WAY worse than day 2. Flour and water is nothing compared to mud and detergent! We went to the Old Police Academy which was an overhead bridge away from the CJC campus and had our games.
The most memorable games were the DOTA, bowling and word game. DOTA stands for Defence Of The Asses and it can get really, really rough. I felt violated by the end of it, not by guys, but by GIRLS. Other teams got really aggressive and so my team hugged each other for dear life, breaking the links once in a while to grope other people for the piece of cloth stuffed at the back of their shorts. It was fun.
The bowling game was totally embarrassing for me. The objective of the game was to run towards a detergent covered sheet of canvas and skid on it to knock down water bottles placed at the end of it. I was hesitant at first but then I ran like hell towards it, only to stop right short of the bottles. Omg. I felt so stupid. Cheryl Lye did it at the same time at me and we had fun laughing at each other cuz the same thing happened to her too! By the end of the game, my front was totally soaked in detergent.
Oh and I heard MX said this: "When detergent gets into your ass crack it hurts like hell." Damn I'm getting pretty good at eavesdropping.
The word game was the last and the most disgusting ever. We had to lie in the mud to form words. Jacqueline was like pointing out earthworms to me and I got pretty amused. Seriously, the earthworms were cute! I felt sorry for intruding their land so I tried not to lie on them.
However the craziest thing that happened was that MX knew me long ago and I had no idea who he was! Turned out that we were from the same church since primary school (0___o) and he remembered seeing me then. I really find it amazing that someone can come up to me and tell me I look familiar cuz he last saw me in like... year 2000?! That's freaky.
Me: If you knew me then, how come I dont remember you?
MX: Maybe I'm just not impressionable enough (note: wrong use of word but he meant that he's not the type that leaves an impression on others =p)
Me: Oh you mean that I am? XD
MX: ...
I hope to be able to know him more since we're from the same church. We didnt talk much (I didnt talk much to the guys at all) but well it'll be fun knowing more people anyway.
I'm really tired. Thank God it's the weekends.