welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:21 PM
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I never thought I would like CJC that much.
I love my class loads now that we're all comfortable with each other. It's almost as if the class is just one whole clique by itself. Nobody is excluded (unless they exclude themselves) so I really like the atmosphere.
For example, today I came home in a NYGH skirt. We had this mass exchange session in class and the girls swapped skirts and pinafores all over. I couldn't get a CHIJ pinafore in time so I settled for Sara's skirt. I didn't know NYGH's skirts were so comfortable! THEY HAVE PETTICOATS. Damn cool, since my skirt only has a single layer. So warm. x)
Eirene took my skirt but well, apparently I'm a little fatter so it kept slipping off her waist ("Do you even have a waist?" XD) The CHIJ girls were happy with their new skirts and the other girls from schools like Crescent and SCGS were happy with their new pinafores. =D
On Tuesday, we're all gonna cross-dress in the name of GP. We're studying the topic on "Family" now so we have an excuse to "get the first-hand experience of an alternative lifestyle". The guys from SJI are gonna loan us their pants and the girls are gonna loan them their skirts and pinafores! And we're all dying the see Rishi in a pinafore. Heh.
During PE, we had our rounds and I'm really appreciative of Darren's encouragements. My leg started cramping during my 6th round and I couldn't run. I started walking and Darren overtook me like... 2 times?! (Cue: "Stupid ODAC-ers!") zzz. But each time, he'll encourage me. hahaha. So nice of him lar. I won't be so bad to him the next time I play Dai Di or Bridge with him during our breaks.
Had lunch with Sara, Milu, Germaine, Jia Yii and Lee Xian. Timothy joined us halfway and we were all shocked upon seeing his "lunch". We're girls and well, he's a guy. We're all eating proper meals and he?! He's just having sandwiches and Ribena for lunch! zomg.
Jenni takes the same bus as me to school and back. =D So we had a good chat on the way home. So hmm, the guys in my class aren't that bad after all. Oh and Jenni's a guy anyway. His real name is Jonathan but Amanda calls him Jennifer and it just sort of caught on. Timothy's called Tiffany AKA Tifi. And he doesn't minds it. Hahahaha.
Time to get my fringe cut and my maths polished! Maths test tomorrow. Sigh. Time to get cracking! Goodnight all. =)