welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:42 PM
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hello, it's quite pointless telling you how I feel since feelings don't really matter here. Now that I'm a little more sober I'm going to tell you what I did, not what I feel.
When you told me that you were together with her, honestly I anticipated it and saw it coming. I was genuinely happy for you and her since you both really do look good together. As you should know, letting go can be quite hard and well, perhaps it's something I've just learned. I did question myself if things would be better had I just ignored my parents or my church leaders and gone ahead with my own feelings. It's hard explaining to you since whether I/you like it or not, we both hold different values and beliefs fundamentally. It was really tough and though the decision was hard, I won't regret it. Haha I'd rather break my heart now than break it in some other way having made the wrong decisions.
I wouldn't have any doubts about whatever liking on rebound etc cuz it really doesn't matter. haha. What matters is you like her now and I can live with that. Just be good to her alright and don't flood her with sick jokes. You better make sure you're serious or else you would have wasted a good deal of tears from me.
You have my blessings for the relationship. (:
P.S - Although I'm sorry for acting that way in class just now, I still am pissed that you kept insisting on reading. Be nicer next time okay desk buddy!
P.P.S - And stop disturbing me about guys that I don't fancy! Tsk irritating. Like how someone in class just now told us to get a bedroom or something cuz we were fighting. Hated her tone and everything, just don't ask who if you don't remember.
P.P.P.S - I'll tell you when I like someone else next time, if you're still my friend by university. haha. I know that you'll still be there for me, albeit a little unreliable. (:
bye and take care.