welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:11 PM
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS OVER. =D
I wouldnt say it was very fun, but it was just, okay. I'm very happy about the dismissal time today though. Other JCs were dismissing students later than CJC! Like SAJC ended at 1830hrs, YJC at 5 plus and HCJC at 1730hrs. I'm starting to learn to count my blessings.
As usual, the day started off with icebreakers and all but I was really freaked out when I first came to my group. I'M LIKE THE ONLY PERSON FROM A CO-ED SCHOOL. Zomg. The rest of them were from schools like Crescent Girls, Nanyang Girls (surprisingly, there're a lot of them here), Paya Lebar Methodist, Methodist Girls, SCGS, St. Margarets and lastly not forgetting the 11 CHIJ convents affiliated to CJC. The guys were from schools like SJI, Maris Stella and... I forgot.
But nevermind! The point is! It was really a very weird and unique experience. The first time I ever talked with so many girls. hahahaha. I met Faris (NYGH) and Jasrin (St. Margarets) and Mei Ling (CHIJ) and well, with any luck we might land up in the same class.
CJC is going to give us the chance to take 4H2 subjects during the first 3 months so I'm really happy about that. I dont know if I should try for Knowledge and Inquiry but ahhhh. It's the more glorified version of Philo huh? XD I have the night to think it over.
As for CCA, Faris and I want to try shooting and fencing. Faris got influenced by Goong (-.-) so she wants to try fencing. I think it wouldnt be a bad choice. And if I really cant find any other CCA I like, I guess it's back to choir for me. =(
They had this dance segment and my dance partner was Daniel from Anglo-Chinese Barker Road. Kinda weird how CJC made it compulsary for guys to interact with girls and vice-versa. An event that was first filled with apprehension turned into a rather fun time. We had to hold hands and twirl here and there, put arms over each other's shoulders and dance etc etc. It was Quite Fun Lar.
The Student Council told us to bring an extra set of clothes of tomorrow, therefore I'm expecting to get wet tomorrow. There will be Dragon Boating on Friday or something I think.
Hate to admit it, but CJC's quite fun. hahaha. And Ryan! There weren't any shuai ges. You lied! Not that I care though. XD
But I still havent lost sight of SAJC though. heh.
Hope you guys out there going for JCs' first 3 months will have a rockin' time too. Take care!