welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:52 PM
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I went for church service in the morning and Pastor Khong said we should have goals for this year.
So that got me thinking and here's my 7 days late new year resolution list!
Physical goals for 2007:
1) Play badminton on Sundays if there is. hahaha.
2) Do jump rope every Saturday for at least 15 mins.
3) Run 2 rounds around the park on Saturdays! I dont want to flunk my 2.4km run. T_T
Goals for studies and cca:
1) Be in the top 10% of my cohort >.<
2) Take up a leadership role in whatever cca I'm in. (I used to avoid leadership roles but I guess it'll be better for my portfolio wahahahha)
3) Complete my assignments on time.
4) Practise playing the piano on a regular basis and pass Grade 8 piano asap. XD
Spiritual goals:
1) Finish the bible in one year
2) Pray for everyone within my social circle at least once a week
3) Spend at least 30 minutes each day on qt. (I tend to rush through qt -.-)
4) DON'T AVOID CHURCH SERVICE OR CELL GROUP. I think I was notorious for this last year...
Social/more personal goals:
1) Hang out with the SOS brigade at least once a month! =D
2) Clean out my room once a month
3) Help Joey get through O levels with a better score than me.
So far the year has been good, with some very unique experiences included. I'm thankful for what happened and I hope this with only serve to strengthen our relationship as friends. =)