welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:00 PM
Monday, January 01, 2007
The answers!
1 I would like to keep my nails long. The only reason I dont is cuz I play the piano.
FALSE. I detest having long nails cuz I'm no good at maintaining them. XD
2 I enjoy playing pool though I'm a noob at it.
TRUE. You all know this. -.-
3 I would die to have the recipe of Famous Amos' cookies.
TRUE. I love their cookies but I can never figure out how to reproduce that flavour in baking.
4 I have a crush now. (I dont mean the anime fangirling thing)
FALSE. I know this is highly questionable but I reiterate, no I do not have a crush now. -.-
5 I fall sick easily from long hours of hanging out.
TRUE.
6 I have a phone plan with 700 free sms and 30 minutes free talktime during off-peak hours.
TRUE.
7 I'm obsessed with songs from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu at the moment.
TRUE. I want to learn how to dance Hare Hare Yukai! =(
8 I'm mildy claustrophobic.
TRUE. I'm kinda scared of elevators still.
9 I prefer Haagen Dazs to Ben's and Jerry's.
TRUE. Who doesn't?
10 My family is 80% female.
TRUE. Excluding my dog.
11 I cant tie a french plait for myself.
TRUE. It's very hard.
12 I've acquired a weird liking for cantopop.
TRUE. Influenced by my mum.
13 I own a sony ericsson phone.
FALSE. I own a Panasonic, not a Samsung. hahaha.
14 My favourite colours are pink, black and white.
TRUE. I'm sorry if it's kinda girly...
15 I like wearing baggy and oversized clothes.
TRUE. I only wear them indoors though. And oh my shoes are 2 sizes bigger than my actual shoe size.
16 I've dyed my hair 2 times before.
TRUE. First time red and second time brown.
17 My back is slanted to the right 3 degrees due to scoliosis.
FALSE. It's 9 degrees. T___T
18 I suffer from eczema. (how to spell)
TRUE. Getting better though.
19 I want to drive a car in future.
TRUE. I cant always depend on my dad to drive me around. x)
20 My braces are only coming out in jc2.
TRUE. T___T
21 I wish to pursue Journalism.
FALSE. I want to be a doctor!
22 I love eating soupy stuff.
TRUE. I dont know why, but I just like soupy stuff.
23 I prefer skirts to jeans.
TRUE. hahahaha. The only reason why I seldom wear skirts is cuz I only have 2 white skirts and one pair of culottes.
24 I used to have height issues.
TRUE. Now I just gotta learn how to live with it. xD
25 I hate having small hands.
TRUE.
Well it's a new year and though it's customary to have new year resolutions, I dont have any. I just hope to enjoy this year knowing God more and having fun with my friends.
Have fun you all this 2007. =)