welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:43 PM
Saturday, December 30, 2006
I had to stay awake in the hotel room to take care of my sick sister and mum so I did this blogthing I saw on someone's blog.
Out of these 25 statements, find out which 5 of them are false. Here goes!
1 I would like to keep my nails long. The only reason I dont is cuz I play the piano.
2 I enjoy playing pool though I'm a noob at it.
3 I would die to have the recipe of Famous Amos' cookies.
4 I have a crush now. (I dont mean the anime fangirling thing)
5 I fall sick easily from long hours of hanging out.
6 I have a phone plan with 700 free sms and 30 minutes free talktime during off-peak hours.
7 I'm obsessed with songs from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu at the moment.
8 I'm mildy claustrophobic.
9 I prefer Haagen Daz to Ben's and Jerry's.
10 My family is 80% female.
11 I cant tie a french plait for myself.
12 I've acquired a weird liking for cantopop.
13 I own a sony ericsson phone.
14 My favourite colours are pink, black and white.
15 I like wearing baggy and oversized clothes.
16 I've dyed my hair 2 times before.
17 My back is slanted to the right 3 degrees due to scoliosis.
18 I suffer from eczema. (how to spell)
19 I want to drive a car in future.
20 My braces are only coming out in jc2.
21 I wish to pursue Journalism.
22 I love eating soupy stuff.
23 I prefer skirts to jeans.
24 I used to have height issues.
25 I hate having small hands.
Okay I'm done! Happy guessing.
I'll post about the trip another time. If I even feel like it. -.-