welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:50 AM
Sunday, December 24, 2006
I didnt make it to SAJC. boohoo. x)
I think the news would have broken me yesterday if I weren't with the SA guys on a movie outing (we went to watch the curse of the golder flower btw). It was fun and as usual, go to Ryan's blog for pictures.
For the past few days I've been hoping and praying, praying and praying. But well, maybe God has better plans for my life. Maybe there's a special someone in Catholic JC for me to meet, maybe the environment there will help me to excel better, who else would know except God?
It was kinda funny though. Like what Fanching "experienced" last time, I experienced it too. The "Aiyah God, you win liao lar!" kinda feeling. Sometimes I should just learn to let go and just... go with the flow. And perhaps I should just give up on SAJC altogether. Dad says I should go to AJC cuz it's convenient and near. But *groans* YCK mrt station again! I'm a little tired of that place.
Went to Aaron's church today. It's located in a very interesting place and I never knew a shophouse looked like this from the inside. The food was great and I can only hope I didnt overstuff myself.
What touched me the most was when the speaker emphasized the point that God's love for us was unconditional, regardless of whatever we do or achieve. Aaron just had to poke me at this point and say something along the line of God loving me whether I did well in my studies or not. For as long as I can remember, my studies has always been of utmost priority to me, to the point that if I dont perform up to my own expectations, I'm not worthy of anybody's love, much less God's.
There was this video presentation about God's love letter to us and that made me cry. I dont ever want to forget that kind of love He has for me. Even if I cannot comprehend it, I still want to have it in my life.
Christmas is in exactly 23 hours time. Like what nana wonders, I wonder too. Indeed, what kind of Christmas would it be? I just want one when I can re-encounter Him, to feel His love for me all over again.
Here's wishing all of you out there a very blessed Christmas. =)