Music: Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns
Oh yay this works! I couldnt get this template to work on blogger beta so I returned to my old blogger account. The only reason why I chose to shift to blogger is so that I can upload pictures directly without hosting it on photobucket first. Saves me loads of hassle. =x
Anyway, from yihui's blog. ^ ^
1. How old do you wish you were?
24. By then I would have finished my uni studies right? And I hope to get married around that age. hahaha.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my living room. Da Jie was announcing a sms she received from ShuJun (her then cell leader) that the towers had collasped. My parents dismissed it as a joke. -___-
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Report it to the admin staff in the general office if the vending machines are located at school. And also if I'm damn bored and pissy that day. Otherwise, kick the machine and walk away.
4. Do you consider yourself kind?
No. Muahaha.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Hip or to the right side of my back near my shoulder area.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
NIPPONNN. I want to speak fluent Japanese!
7. Do you know your neighbours?
No. I just know the Chinese neighbours as the Chinese Neighbours, the Malay neighbours as the Malay Neighbours and the like...
8. What do you consider a vacation?
Somewhere away from Singapore AND Malaysia. And Indonesia.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
No.
10. Would you move for the person you love?
If my parents permit.
11. Are you touchy-feely?
Dont know, havent been in a relationship before. =/
12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yeah, but more often than not the opposites gotta have some similarities if they want to stay together.
14. Favourite TV channels?
Dont have. I dont watch tv too!
15. Favourite place to go on weekends?
Uhh. I actually enjoyed going for physics tuition at Tani every Saturday in the past. XD For now it's Serangoon Gardens Sec if there're badminton outings on.
16. Showers or baths?
Baths. If I had a heck load of time to spam. It's nice to mull things over in the water.
17. Do you paint your nails?No. But I could...
18. Do you trust people easily?
Yeah. Too much for my own good.
19. What are your phobias?
Falling and failing.
20. Do you want kids?
Yeah. Preferably 3. 2 boys and 1 girl, or not 2 girls and 1 boy, but not all of the same gender.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yeah. I think I'm on my 3rd. Can't keep count since I keep thrashing them once I'm through. =x
22. Where would you rather be now?
Fraser Hill. With internet access and a laptop.
23. Who makes you warm and fuzzy?
Romie. <3333>
24. No questions. =/
25. Are you paranoid?
A little. For example when people dont reply my messages for a week straight. lol!
26. Are you impatient?
Not really. I think I'm too easygoing. -.-
27. Who can you relate to?
Dont know. What's her name... Ah I forgot.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
They're cute.
29. Have you been burned by love?
uhh... Not yet. Thank God.
30. What's your pick-up line?
What's a pick-up line? lol, since I dont even know what it is, I think I dont have one.
31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Silent mode vibration! *hi-fives yihui*
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Was online trying to find a nice template for this blog.
33. What did the last text on your mobile say?"China leadin. But the match very clse 0.0" - From Nana. haha about the volleyball match in the Doha games between Japan and China. I slept before the game ended. -___- So who won? XD
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.
35. What colour shirt are you wearing?
PHS sec 3 camp tee. Uhh it's white.
36. Most recent movie you watched?
Deathnote! LOL that is so not recent.
37. Name three things you have on at all times?
Handphone. uhh uhh. Nothing else too.
38. What colour are your bedsheets?
Blue and yellow, with cute carnival animals all over. hahaha.
39. How much cash do you have right now?
ZERO. I dont have any in my pockets now.
40. What's your favourite part of the chicken?
TEHHH WINGGGG.
41. What's your favourite town/city?
Singapore. I dont know any other city yet.
42. I can't wait 'til:
I get to JC. Please let it be SAJC! =(
43. What did you have for dinner last night?
Ba chor mee. Due to that indulgence my throat condition has returned to its miserable state.
44. How tall are you barefoot?
149cm. ssh.
45. Do you own a gun?
Nope. Do I need a gun anyway? *smirks*
46. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk. A mix of Anlene and Milo powder!
47. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I want to be a doctor in a hospital... >.<
48. Last thing you ate?
BARLEY WITH WATER. That's for breakfast and lunch. The time now is 1814. Really amazing how I don't feel hungry when I'm sick.
49. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Very, very varied.
50. Last thing that made you laugh?
Some appeal letter.
51. Worst injury you ever had?
uhh. Nothing bone-breaking.
52. Does someone have a crush on you?
I dont know. x)
53. What's your favourite candy?
Tolberone and After Eights. Chocolate basically.
54. What song do you want played at your funeral? Hmm any Christian song will do.
Okay first entry overr! Have been really slacky the past few days and I've picked up roller blading for fun. So this picture is taken by my sister and I'm actually swearing at her. -___-
